Are you confident to smile and show your teeth? Of course everybody wants to have beautiful teeth. However, if your teeth are discolored you might be embarrassed and hesitant to show your teeth and most likely cover your mouth when talking or smiling to other people. Below are some of the tips to prevent your teeth from discoloration.
- Brush your teeth at least 2-3 times a day and floss your teeth at least once.
- As much as possible avoid drinking beverages such as coffee, tea, soft drinks and wine, it will cause discoloration or if you indulge, try drinking through a straw.
- After drinking beverages or eating foods that can discolor your teeth, rinse your mouth with warm water with salt.
- Avoid smoking or using tobacco products as it will discolor your teeth.
- Visit your dentist for check ups regularly so that the dentist can give an advice on how to maintain white and beautiful teeth.
Proper care of teeth starts from the early part of childhood. That is why it is important to monitor and teach the children on the proper way of caring the teeth.